Saturday, January 31, 2009

Intoduction of myself...

Hello everyone..
let me introduce about myself first here..
I am Nur'Syaza Binti Abd Rahman..
Some people call me syaza, shasha, sasha or just sya..
u can call me with whatever name you want to..haha..
I am now doing my study in psychology at Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Bangi..
I feel so lucky to study psychology because it is my passion..
UKM?..the best place ever to study..
I am freshie here..but then i know this is the place i belong to on the first time i arrived UKM..
Yes it is new environment..
new place..
new people..
new friends..
with new me?..
No..
just be as myself..
that is the best..
This is my second semester in UKM..
and this semester i take english for social sciences subject..
Blog is our group task..
So now i already a blogger..
At last..haha..
my ICT lesturer last semester should be proud of me..hehe..
Mr AJ!..I am now active in blog..hikhik..
according to 'yan kuchiki' comment..
what is my expectation for this subject..
I will say a lot..haha..
but the most important thing is to get an 'A' for this subject..
thanks to Dr Nadzrah..
for being so supportive lecturer for this first month of semester..hehe
Actualy this is my second blogsite..
I feel enjoy doing blog..
It is interesting..
because you can write whatever you want to..
Blog will be one of my interests..
besides swimming, travelling, reading and hiking..hehe
I think that is all for now..
will post my comment next time..
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment