Monday, February 9, 2009

what is phobia

assalammualaikum all my friend...
this week to answer what is a phobia right...
in my search, so many definition about phobia..
A. Turkington give a phobia is an intense, unrealistic fear, which can interfere with the ability to socialize, work, or go about everyday life, that is brought on by object,
event or situation.

in their Description

just about everyone is afraid of something on , upcoming job interview or
being alone outside after dark. I way to share to my friend in my search about 18%
of all American are formented by irrational fears the interfere with their daily lives.
They are "crazy" they know full. Well their fears are unreasonable but they can not control
the fear. these people have phobia.

Phobia belong to a large group of mental problems known as "anxiety disorders"
that include obsessive compulsive disorder ( OCD ), panic disorder , and posttraumatic stress disorder. phobia themselve can be devided into there specific types:

1. specific phobia ( formerly called " simple phobia " )
2. social phobia
3. agrophobia

that is my answer of phobia....

No comments:

Post a Comment